- You feel spiritually stuck
- Your life is at a crossroads or in a place of transition
- You’re struggling with your identity
- You want to know how God thinks and feels about you
- You’re curious to learn more about the ways and gifts of the Holy Spirit
- You have a desire to minister powerfully in your sphere of influence
- You long for a community that will encourage and challenge you to grow in your faith and gifts
(Re)discover your true identity
Explore the different ways God talks to you
Learn to walk in the power and gifts of the Holy Spirit
(Re)discover your calling and dreams
Create a plan of action that aligns your identity and calling
Get equipped to launch into your destiny
Dave excels at guiding people into a deeper relationship with God. His sense of humor creates a joyful atmosphere where students feel accepted, valued, and safe.
Sandy is a powerful leader whose love and transparency help others feel free to be themselves. Her practical life stories and spiritual insights have a profound impact on others.
Their ministry experience spans 44 of the Noel’s 46 years of marriage. Dave & Sandy have two children, three grandsons, and one granddaughter.
Class of 2010
Class of 2012
Class of 2016